“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #28

My 28th week of linking to Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday

Here is my progress from last week

To-Do Tuesday for the week of July 21 through July 27:
  1. Finish quilting the dolphin runner yes
  2. Make the last block of the scrappy rectangle quilt yes
  3. Do online class lessons at least 4 days yes
1  I finished quilting the dolphin runner, trimmed it and put on the binding and it is ready to hand stitch the binding to the back
2  I got the last scrappy rectangle block done and now have 12 blocks 
3  I worked on my online lessons 5 days this past week

Here is a photo of chocolate banana bars OUT of the oven.  I had posted in my hungry to lose blog about these and made them again 5 days later.  The photos in the blog are one in the pan before the oven and the other is on the plate ready to eat.

Here is the blog link if anyone wants the recipe...WW 2 points each.


We really miss going out to eat and eat all of our meals at home now.  But we do go through a drive thru and pick up food once in awhile.  We usually bring it home.  This last week we decided to check out one of the local parks and we found a picnic table that was isolated and we enjoyed being out.....

To-Do Tuesday for week of July 28 through August 3:
  1. I am in a FB quilt challenge to enter a quilt every day so I will finish those entries.  
  2. Document my quilts in a notebook of these 10 quilts. (Most of my information is in my blog and that is where I go whenever I need to repeat something or someone asks about a quilt.)
  3. Work on my ongoing quilt projects every day.
I am linking to Roseanne's 

Be sure to see what everyone else is doing and join in the fun!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...those brownies look delicious! You were quite productive this week! I'm so glad you enjoyed your outing at the park! Pretty tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....the chocolate bars are my version of a lower calorie bar....not as great as brownies....but a LOT less calories. I am using my first quilt I made as a tablecloth...I made it about 30 years ago!

      Delete
  2. Hi Caryl! Boy those chocolate banana bars look delicious - I will check out your post and recipe that you've shared. Great job on your three yeses for finishing last week. We have also been eating most meals at home with a few pickups thrown in now and then. I do miss eating out, though. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chocolate bars are quite large and healthy...that is what my recipe blog tries to be...more healthy recipes....and WW friendly! The key to my goals....make SURE they are doable for the week!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!