I finished four small projects this week. Two placemats with Awesome fabric on the sides and top and Harvest fabric in the center to match the border fabric of the tablerunner from last post. I did x hand quilting on one of them. Two pot holders I used same fabrics and one I stitched in the ditch around the center. The other one I machine stitched along the seams before I turned it.
I am linking with crazymomquilts.
The last photo shows the foreground placemats from 2012 and the new things I have finished this week and last week.
I am so happy with this tablerunner. It is 42x15 1/2 and I got the free pattern for the block from Sarah at sewjoycreations.com. The first block of her pattern is what I used and the blog post was August 26, 2015. I used fabric from a kit for the blocks. For the outer border I used fabric I purchased last fall in Oak Glen. Photos taken outside yesterday and I included closeups of each block. I quilted with black thread on the green squares with x pattern and in the ditch around the pumpkins. I am using the border fabric for placemats and the sides and top are Awesome fabric to match up with placemats I made in 2012.
I am linking with crazymomquilts