“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #27

My 27th week of linking to Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday

Here is my progress from last week

To-Do Tuesday for the week of July 14 through July 20:
  1.  Spend every day on sewing/quilting project.  I will be hand sewing the binding on the yellow brick road a little each day.  Also sewing more scrappy rectangle blocks....and probably some other quilt projects. yes
  2. FMQ practice or a project 4 days this week. yes
1  I worked on hand binding usually on the patio first thing in the morning when it was cool in the 60s....also other times during the day and evening.

I finished two more blocks of scrappy rectangles and worked on blocks from some other projects.
I made another mask from a different pattern. I used the CDC tutorial posted on TQS site

2 I did FMQ using the BSR foot, the ruler foot and the walking foot.  Here is the dolphin runner where I am using the walking foot and moving the runner back and forth to create a wavy line.  I decided to go back and cross some of the lines and that is what I will add next.


To-Do Tuesday for the week of July 21 through July 27:
  1. Finish quilting the dolphin runner
  2. Make the last block of the scrappy rectangle quilt
  3. Do online class lessons at least 4 days

I am linking to Roseanne's 


Be sure to see what everyone else is doing and join in the fun!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! That wavy quilting is one of my favorite looks, and even more so when you add the crossed lines. The binding project sounds like the perfect thing for the cooler mornings. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne....I am glad I added some cross over lines....will probably go back and add more!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Your binding looks like it’s so much fun! Love those stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!