“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #26

My 26th week of linking to Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday

Here is my progress from last week

To-Do Tuesday for the Week of July 7 through July 13:
  1. Work on UFO quilt project yes
  2. FMQ at least 4 days practice or a project yes
  3. Work on an online class lesson at least 4 days this week. yes
1 I hung some batting with clips over another quilt for a design wall and put the scrappy rectangle blocks I made several years ago on it.  I put some more pieces together ready to sew more blocks.


2 I finished FMQ on the yellow brick road and put on the binding.  
Photo shows some of the quilting...the binding and hand sewing it down to the back.  

3 I worked on my online class lessons every day this past week.

To-Do Tuesday for the week of July 14 through July 20:
  1.  Spend every day on sewing/quilting project.  I will be hand sewing the binding on the yellow brick road a little each day.  Also sewing more scrappy rectangle blocks....and probably some other quilt projects.
  2. FMQ practice or a project 4 days this week.

I am linking to Roseanne's


Be sure to see what everyone else is doing and join in the fun!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! You made it to half-a-year in to-do lists! Congrats and congrats on another great week. That was clever hanging a design wall over another one. Those blocks looks pretty nifty as does the binding on Yellow Brick Road. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roseanne.....so I just got in the groove of to do lists....and amazing how fast 26 weeks have gone. Another way to think.......it has been a LONG 26 weeks!! I really like the binding too on the yellow brick road....I bought it a long time ago for this old UFO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!