“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, November 7, 2014

friendship bag finished

 Here is my cute little friendship bag....made it with no handles...
The tutorial is at psiquilt....very easy to make.
I think everyone should make at least one of these!
 Here is a photo after I quilted it and before cutting off the batting...
I quilted loops and heart leaves.....my favorites when I haven't done FMQ for awhile!
 In between other projects I am sewing up these little 16 patches....
I am using 1½" strips cut about 5" and sew 4 together....
then cross cut into 1½" strips....
then I sew them into 16 patches.
I got the idea for this method from red pepper quilts postage stamp tutorial.

Now I have some other tote bags I have started and I need to finish them.
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

Linking to crazy mom quilts

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!