“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 Once you start stitching a Kawandi inspired quilt...you will want to keep making more!  At least that is what I have done.  

Here is a photo from today of a Kawandi I started before the one I posted about last week.


I am using a Walkabout charm pack and stitching with #8 variegated perle thread.  I just got the center pieces cut and edges folded under and placed in position.  I am stitching on it today and it is ready to take to my Tuesday group to stitch.  I don't worry if my stitches aren't the same or if they are not straight.............just enjoy the stitching.

Linking to Kathy's Quilts  Slow Sunday Stitching

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2024/07/slow-sunday-stitching_080786552.html

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!