“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

So fun to doodle!

 About a month ago I had a video come up on  my YouTube page about making floral fodder with magazines.

No drawing experience needed.  I love to doodle and I have a bunch of magazines.  I also have tons of markers.  The photo shows some that I have been making using magazines and water colored book pages.


It has been a long time since I have done a blog post.  I like  to refer back to my previous posts of  projects and how I did them.  Somehow I just stopped blogging and  now I hope I can get back to using it to document what I am doing!

Anyone wanting to know more about these doodles...here are some channels:

Shannon Green

My Vagabond Style

Halfass Crafter

TrashyTreasyours

These Y/T channels are all new to me over the past month!

I have been enjoying making junk journals, tangling, and Kawandi inspired  quilts.  AND I like to paint and take online mixed media classes.  I get a lot of inspiration also from looking at Y/T videos on different crafty projects.  I  have a lot of interests and like to jump from one thing to another!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!