“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Inktober

Inktober Tangles is an event going on all over the world in October every year.

I really enjoy doing zentangles or zendoodles and have been following daily prompts from online sources for many years.  AND now I do them every day all year.

 I enjoy making journals and this post is about the journal I made for October. 

I used scraps of fabric and sewing machine and hand stitching.  I used a bubble wrap package and glued the fabric with a glue stick and PVA glue.  After attaching the inner fabric I put a zig zag stitch around the outside.  I sewed regular copy paper inside that had been dyed with coffee and some with paint.

I can't get the photos to appear here in this blog post.....go to my instagram account to see 3 of them. My instagram is carylquilts

This is my 5th year to join in the Inktober event and anybody can join in.  It is so much fun!!

Smiles and hugs.....Caryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!