“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, July 29, 2024

Tangles and mixed media

 I like to learn new things and take creative classes online. 

I also get ideas online from many sources including FB groups, YouTube and I subscribe to Craftsy, The Quilt Show and take many of Joanne Sharpe classes through Ruzuku. 

I have been following some daily tangle challenges on FB.  In June and July we have been doing a zentangle a day on index cards.  

The FB group is Tangle All Around and has a lot on inspiration!!!


I did a video flip through of what I have done so far in this years class book from Joanne Sharpe class....Whimsies, Words and Watercolors..  I have specific goals to challenge myself to get this book caught up. (Even though...Joanne says you are never behind)  It is such a fun course and I am loving it but I need more dedicated time to get the pages done.  I thought by doing a flip through video I could see where I am now and posting would help with accountability.

This video might not play....I don't know how to post it to make it work. It was only a minute long...fast flip through!

Anyway.....challenges keep me motivated and specific goals help me get these fun creative things done.  

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!