“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 It is so relaxing to hand stitch a creative project! 

I started this Kawandi inspired square after watching a free online class the end of May.  It was the Making Zen Online Retreat.  Jen Strauser was the teacher and I used some of her ideas in this little quilt.  It is a 12" square and the corners are all the same fabric.


I was already working on another Kawandi at the time using Walkabout charm squares. 

The following photo shows a part of that quilt showing how I add a fabric piece to hide the seams.  I need this photo in my blog for reference when I forget how I do this!!  AND it might help someone else that is interested in using this method in certain areas of the quilt.  



I did a blog post this past week of how I changed a Kawandi mug rug to a journal cover.

I am linking to Kathy's Quilts

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2024/07/slow-sunday-stitching_0266786319.html

Smilses and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!