“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #46

 The last To-Do Tuesday of the year and I am linking with Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us

Here is last week's list and progress:


To-Do Tuesday week of December 22 through December 28:
  1. Bonnie Hunter mystery clue 5
  2. Christmas - make my usual cinnamon rolls, sausage souffle and chex mix.
  3. Work on some other quilt projects
Here is a photo of some of what I have done with clue 5

This week is an easier week for the clue.  I only did part of it....I will be making a smaller version of the quilt.  I did start a Kawandi inspired tablerunner to put on my marbletop cabinet.

The following is one of the photos from Christmas morning breakfast.  It was very different not to have our family here but I made the traditional breakfast....just made a smaller version of the souffle (bread, egg, milk, etc mixture).   AND also using my Debbie Mumm Christmas dishes.  We also had fruit with this.  


We are enjoying Chex Mix  and another pan of cinnamon rolls this week.

I am enjoying the sparkly poinsetta as one of the few decorations we have this year.


 To-Do Tuesday week of December 29 through January 4:
  1. Bonnie Hunter mystery clue 6
  2. Kawandi inspired tablerunner
  3. Decide on Craftsy classes with my remaining 8 credits before they expire.
I am linking to Roseanne's  Home Sewn By Us



Who wants to start a to-do list and join in the fun?6

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics you have for the mystery quilt. I still haven't even picked mine out yet! I think I whine about that in everyone's comments but it's not just that I haven't had time but it's also that I think I'm kind of intimidated and maybe if I keep seeing everyone else's projects, I'll get a better idea of what I want to do? Good luck on yours; I'll be watching for the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheree....I am almost in the same frame of mind as you on this mystery! I am putting this on my to-do list every week to at least do the clue for that week! AND I just find fabrics in my stash to do a few blocks to get something done. I really want to use what I have and not get more. I will be watching to see what you do.

      Delete
  2. Hi Caryl! What pretty fabrics you're using for Clue 5! They make some darn cute 9-patch blocks!! Christmas breakfast looks deeee-licious. Especially those cinnamon rolls - YUM. Wow, the color variation on that poinsettia is really something. Kind of like some Grunge fabric with sparkles. Good luck with this week's list - you did super last week. Thanks for linking up and have a happy New Year. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!