“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Some Christmas finishes

 I finished these two placemats to match the two I made last year using Kate Spain fabric...
 And two potholders with some of same fabrics..........
 Here are the swap blocks from our Sloanie group in 2012 that I finally got into a top to hang...
but will quilt it later....just had to get it hung before Christmas!
 Some of the steps of the Bonnie Hunter mystery..........I don't have very much done so far....

The next photos are family photos and the first one I love of Kali (GGD) looking at our iTwinkle tree that changes patterns, colors, etc using the iPad.
 Kali watching the John Deere train set up on my cutting table....
 Then family on Christmas Eve.....


Happy Holidays everyone.....
I will link with crazy mom quilts and with Freemotion by the River.....

13 comments:

  1. Love the colors you have chosen for the mystery quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige...I am looking forward to getting back to it after the holidays!

      Delete
  2. Love all your finishes and the photos remind us of beauty of family during Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your family shots. Your finishes are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the potholders and placemats! So colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy...I really like Kate Spain collections...all the Christmas fabrics blend together so well!

      Delete
  5. Oh what lovely festive projects - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like making new Christmas projects....I can't seem to have enough!!

      Delete
  6. Nice finishes Caryl! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!