“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #33

 My 33rd week of linking to Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday

Here is the list from last week

To-Do Tuesday week of August 25 through August 31:
Projects I will be working on:
  1. mini 3 crazy sisters yes
  2. contemporary log cabin yes
  3. dolphin runner yes
  4. Stitch Meditation yes
  5. scrappy around the cabin yes
I am hand quilting the mini quilt....blogged about it last blog post.  I started using a different thread and because of the difficulties I was having I changed to Aurifil #12

Stitch Meditation #19
These fabric pieces were on my cutting table and begging to be a Stitch Meditation! And it has been three months since I did my last one!! Love just letting it lead me to stitch with no plan!!

Here is a photo of the two potholders I finished........I used these as FMQ practice and have blogged about them previously. I used a decorative stitch on the Daisy potholder to use the back as a binding.....last week I had it ready to stitch and my machine was not working right. BUT all of a sudden after it was in "time out" for several days it decided to work....hee hee


To-Do Tuesday week of September 1 through September 7:
  1. Continue hand quilting the mini Beatrix Potter quilt 3 crazy sisters
  2. Scrappy rectangle sashing
  3. FMQ practice 4 days
  4. Scrappy around the cabin blocks....join more together

I am linking to Roseanne's 

Be sure to see what everyone else is doing and join in the fun!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Yea for getting projects moved forward. Ha! I like the idea of putting things in time out. Sometimes if we step away from an issue for a while it resolves itself. Hum, is that Debbie Mumm fabric used on your potholders? Clever way to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie...the potholder fabric is Susan Winget. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Hi Caryl! Week #33 already and look at all those 'yes' behind your list. I'd say you had a fabulous week. Thanks for linking up and good luck with this week's list. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!