“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh...the joy of hand stitching.  I am so glad to have such a fun project to do.  My Kawandi quilt is almost done.  The last pieces are pinned in place and I am stitching around and around!  I explained about this in this blog post  http://carylquilts.blogspot.com/2020/09/slow-sunday-stitching_20.html 

Here is the photo today


I am probably putting my rows closer together than necessary but I like it.  My stitches are wavy and not even....but I like it.  There is something about this that is fun for me to choose fabrics as I stitch and not plan too far ahead.  AND then just live with the decisions as being good!

I am linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2020/09/slow-sunday-stitching_27.html

Be sure to check what everyone is doing on the link.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl



2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful... very happy looking, and the stitching texture is an added design element! I'm so excited to be taking an online class with Sujata in October!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy....this is such fun. Oh...I am sure you will enjoy the class with Sujata!! I can't wait to see what you make!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!