“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, October 26, 2018

Log Cabin Loonies week #11

 AND this might be my favorite layout so far of my log cabin blocks.  I have 123 blocks made and I am still making more.  I have been trying to get a photo this week and gave up the idea of laying the blocks on another quilt for the photo...too hard to work with that many blocks on the floor!  Today I cut out a large piece of batting and pinned each block on the batting while I had it on a long table and that worked great.  Then I could transfer it to the floor for the photo....whew!!!
I finished this little table mat this week.  It matches the fabrics in my fall placemats I made several years ago.

Linking with Julie   http://juliekquilts.blogspot.com/2018/10/log-cabin-loonies_23.html

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!