“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

 AND today I am hand stitching on THREE different projects..........

I am happily hand quilting my Beatrix Potter mini 3 Crazy Sisters quilt that I have mentioned before. This is from one of Joe Cunningham's classes on Craftsy.

I am hand quilting with the same quilting as Joe used by machine.  I am thinking I might need to do some machine quilting in the ditch along the block edges.....not sure if that would take away from the total design.  I don't want it to look blocky....more an overall design??

And I am also working on the binding on the dolphin runner and it is almost done..........

I just finished Stitch Meditation #20


I am linking to Kathy's Quilts  Slow Sunday Stitching

Be sure and check what everyone else is sewing today.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

6 comments:

  1. I love the quilting on the Beatrix Potter quilt and so cool that you are using a colour thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I took out the first thread I was using and changed to this #12 purple thread....my favorite!

      Delete
  2. Love those fabrics in your Stitch Meditation piece and your Beatrix Potter quilt is just so pretty. 'Tis good that the binding is nearly done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND nice for me to have choices to go back and forth...but it will be nice to have a finish on the runner!

      Delete
  3. Such pretty quilting on the Beatrix Potter quilt. Binding is always so relaxing to sew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!