“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #39

 It's time for me to get back to posting and linking with Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday

Last time was week #38 at the beginning of October with plans to do FMQing and order the Slim straight ruler that Angela uses. ✅

Also to watch more FMQ videos✅

Also start quilting on one of my quilts after I find backing for them.  I haven't started quilting any quilts......only practice pieces  

I have not been doing very much quilting at all!!!  

I have been stitching on my second Kawandi (last post with photo)

I did a Stitch Meditation and here is the photo...using some selvage pieces.



To-Do Tuesday week of November 10 through November 16:

  1. make 2 log cabin blocks in the string bean pattern 
  2. FMQ at least 4 days
  3. Decide some Christmas quilting projects
  4. Enter past quilts I have made in my Flickr and Pinterest accounts


I am linking to Roseanne's   

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! I'm wondering if you did get the Slim ruler that Angela uses? I have really enjoyed following along on her latest challenge. She makes every FMQ stitch look easy and she's so encouraging. I'm so glad you're back - good luck with your list this week, and thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne...Yes I did get the Slim ruler and love it. It has both black and white lines. AND I have enjoyed Angela's series too! Good to be back with a list of things to do to give me a little push!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!