“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

 Today I am stitching on my second Kawandi that I started a month ago.  I included the needle puller in the photo that I ordered after Kathy mentioned it in her blog.  I have pieces of fabric pinned in place.  I don't want to change this now....but the zigsag design fabric piece stands out a lot!


I am enjoying stitching on our patio on a nice warm day....not too hot and not too cold!!

The tall plant in the foreground was a small plant from a neighbor last Christmas.  We transplanted it to a larger pot and it just keeps getting taller!


This is my purple rose bush and it was totally bare with no leaves several weeks ago.  I thought it was gone.....but still watered it and it has come back very healthy looking.....makes me so happy!


I am linking to Kathy's Quilts    Slow Sunday Stitching

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2020/11/slow-sunday-stitching.html

Smiles and hugs....Caryl


2 comments:

  1. That is a colourful and lovely kawandi you are stitching. You have a lovely patio in which to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!