“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eiffel tower runner on Eiffel tower table


Several weeks ago I posted about a runner I was making...
So here is the runner on the trunk on the Eiffel tower table at Stamp Delights....
 Debbie has a Paris/travel theme throughout the store.....very fun store to visit...
 I wrote a lot of positive words throughout the runner....
You can find her blog here

I am linking to Pat Sloan's Show and Tell.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

5 comments:

  1. What a nice gift for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your table runner. I want one for myself!!! Do you make them to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Finish It Up Friday at crazy mom quilts.

    I really like that Eiffel Tower fabric. It brings back memories of my visit to Paris many years ago. And I really like the words you machine embroidered onto it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!