“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, April 28, 2013

64 blocks for scrappy trips quilt

 I have posted a photo of each block I have made for my scrappy trips quilt.....
 I started these blocks in January and have certainly enjoyed putting all of them together....
 I used Sandy Gervais fabrics for all of the blocks.....
Here is the last block.....sad in a way as it has been so fun...........
Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville has the directions for the scrappy trip around the world...
Here are some of the blocks on my LR floor.....
Taking photos is a good way to see what blocks look best together....
I just layed blocks down to see what happens...
I have a lot of major changing blocks around to find the best placement....
Such great fun!!!!.......

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

8 comments:

  1. It's looking really pretty! Bravo to you for getting so many blocks done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be amazing. Looks good already

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to make this, it is really a very pretty quilt. I have an abundance of little scrap that would be perfect for the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started one of these. You can become addicted pretty quickly. Yours is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks beautiful and is a great way of using scraps up. I love this bit of scrappy quilting as you play with the blocks to get the best lay out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun blocks! Sew pretty. Nice piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! I love how the blocks came together to create the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!