“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #12

I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us and this is my 12th week.


Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do Tuesday for Week of March 17 through March 23:
  1. Start a new quilt from my list of quilts I want to make. yes
  2. Do more zen stitching....Stitch Meditations yes
  3. Do more hand quilting on liberated log cabin quilt yes
  4. Spend at least 10 minutes every day at my sewing machine yes
1  Saturday was National Quilting Day and that is the day I started a new quilt.  The name is Apple Crisp and is from one of the monthly Sew Sampler boxes.
2  I did another zen stitching and shared a photo on instagram and my last blog post.
3  I am almost finished with hand quilting my liberated log cabin quilt and shared a photo on my last blog post  here
4  I spent every single day at my sewing machine and most of the days for more than 10 minutes.  I made this goal because I don't always take time at the sewing machine and I need to keep up my skills....especially FMQing.

Update on the 15 week 200 mile challenge I started on Sunday, March 8.   #2020spring200mile15weekchallenge
Through yesterday I have walked 36.48 miles.  
With average needed of 2 miles a day I am ahead of schedule.  This is a doable challenge and I like to be ahead with extra for those days when I just don't want to or can't get 2 miles!!  Anyone else doing this challenge?

To-Do Tuesday for Week of March 24 through March 30:
  1. Start putting my Around the Cabin blocks together and see how many more I need to make
  2. Finish 3 more pineapple foundation paper pieced blocks
  3. Get binding on the liberated log cabin quilt
  4. Get the rest of the pieces cut out for the Apple Crisp quilt and sew more HST blocks
I am linking to Roseanne's  linky #33

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! Four dones for last week - woot woot! April Crisp looks like a pretty quilt. I like the design and that it's a rectangle shape. Usually, patterns similar to this seem to always be square. I look forward to seeing how productive you are this week. Thank you for linking up this week. Stay healthy and safe. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne...yes...done is good! I have seen online photos of some Apple Crisp quilts where they added to the sides to make it square! You stay healthy and safe too!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!