“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #10

I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us and this is my 10th week.

Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do Tuesday for Week of March 3 through March 9:
  1. Work on the dophin tablerunner.  It will measure 18 x 50.
  2. Do more in my creative journal at least 2 days yes
  3. Work in my online class 2020 Artfully Inspired Life at least 2 days yes
1. I did not work on this goal.  I have had back pain and not able to do a lot of concentrating on creative stuff and very little sewing.
2, A little bit in my creative journal on 3 days
3. A little bit in my online class on 3 days.

I did start a 15 week 200 mile challenge on Sunday.  
This is about 1.9 miles per day.   #2020spring200mile15weekchallenge
I heard about it on FB and then I invited my FB WW Daily Challenges group to join.  I also mentioned it to other groups online.  Anyone interested in joining formally or on your own is welcome.  You can join my FB group by request......or if you are on WW...I post on Connect.
Here is a photo of the chart I made to follow my progress

To-Do Tuesday for Week of March 10 through March 16:
  1. Make 3 more Mai-Tai quilt blocks using the pinapple quilt block foundation paper.  
  2. Make 3 more scrappy around the cabin blocks
  3. Work on one or more of my online classes 3 days.
This photo shows a pile of pineapple blocks...I have 3 completed so far and more are in beginning stages.


I am linking to Rosenne's  linky #31

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Your pineapple log cabin blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caryl! Oooh, your pineapple blocks look fabulous. What is the difference between a pineapple block and a Mai-Tai block? The later sounds yummy . . . and they go down smooth . . . so I'm in. HAHA! Thanks for linking up this week. I hope your back pain is receding. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roseanne...........the name of the quilt pattern is Mai-Tai and the blocks use the pineapple foundation paper. It is from one of the monthly Sew Sampler boxes from the Fat Quarter Shop online.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!