“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #9


I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us and this is my 9th week.

Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do Tuesday for Week of February 25 through March 2:
  1. Do more FMQ on the yellow brick road quilt yes
  2. Do some class work in my 2020 Artfully Inspired Life...at least 3 days yes
  3. Decide on fabrics and design for a baby quilt and start it 
  4. Decide on fabrics and design for a tablerunner for a friend and start it partially
  5. Do at least one page in my creative journal and post in my FB Decorative Journaling group in February yes
1 I got a little more done on the FMQ 
2 I did 4 days of working on the class
3 Didn't have enough fabrics in my stash....
4 Decided on the fabrics and design....but didn't have the measurements.
5 I did 2 pages and posted to my group....I used lots of photos for the time Feb 13 to 16  

To-Do Tuesday for Week of March 3 through March 9:
  1. Work on the dophin tablerunner.  It will measure 18 x 50.
  2. Do more in my creative journal at least 2 days
  3. Work in my online class 2020 Artfully Inspired Life at least 2 days
This is week starts March Madness and I will be watching a lot of basketball games....so I decided on small goals this week that I can achieve   

I am linking to Roseanne's  linky #30

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week there was a special at Chicken Charlie's Table....shrimp and fries for $8.  
WW high point foods have to be really good for me to eat them..............and this is really good!
I eat healthy most of the time but I don't deprive myselt.  Anyone else on WW lifestyle?
 
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! Yum - I love shrimp any way it's fixed. That dolphin fabric is so darn cute. That will make a fun table runner. March Madness - yeah, I can't say I'm into that at all. Good luck on your bracket! I assume you play along. Thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne.....doing a little FMQ between the games today....our team (San Diego Aztecs) plays tomorrow and hope they win this tournament and go far in the NCAA!! The dolpin fabric is fat quarters....and my friend really likes the fabric. Hugs...Caryl

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!