“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, January 17, 2022

Kawandi quilts and 2022 word and 30 day challenge

 

Happy New Year 2022!  

I finished my Kawandi runner the end of December.  I have blogged about it with photos before and I didn't get a photo when I finished.  I do have a photo that was taken at a friend's house on her design wall  when it was almost done.


And I have started another Kawandi and it is smaller.  Here is a photo


My word/words for this year......schedule plan organize.....

I want to have more of a schedule to my days to get more done.  The days we have plans are the days I accomplish more!  I have a lot of  creative things I like to do and a lot of supplies.  To organize....I have been entering my supplies and where they are in a WORD document.  AND also listing my ongling projects I want to complete....my UFQs,,,,,,unfinished quilts.  Last year I started watching videos on paper crafting and want to do more with journals.  I have a lot of online classes and want to do more painting and lettering.........the list goes on and on!!!

NOW.....TODAY.... I started a 30 day challenge.  30 days create before my birthday. (#30dayscreateb482)  I posted day 1 in my FB group creative happenings workshop.

The photo from today....making stickers with 6" adhesive roll.  I put the back of a magazine image on the sticky side and punch out a shape.  The 2" punch doesn't punch all around the circle and I have to use a scissors to finish the cut.  But a 1" punch works just fine.  I plan to make a bunch of stickers and have them ready to peel off the brown back and put in my journals.



Doing a challenge and posting about it is a great motivator to get going and make some stuff!!!

Anyone want to join in or want to join my FB group....it is private...so answer the questions and I will add you to our group.  

AND here is my creative journal page for January 1st that I posted to the Decorative Journaling FB group.



Smiles and hugs....Caryl

6 comments:

  1. The New Free Best Graphics, Design, Embroidery & Font Bundles.
    ❤ Download 1 Million Design Free Just One Click ❤
    You can download one million designs for free right now. Time is limited. So download for free now without delay.
    πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    https://www.creativefabrica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings as much as possible but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed words is very beautiful. Well, you seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. college girls in gurugram
    Butey girl agency
    vip girl gurgaon
    Busty Girls in DLF Phase 3
    Low Price girl gurugram
    cheap Girls In Gurugram
    Modal Girls in Baga Beach
    Hostel girl gurugram
    Gurugram vip girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kawandi runner, and the new one looks great too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment is very beautiful, it is very different, it is very good, there is nothing in this comment that does not look good, wish you could write such posts.
    Dating Girls Gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Info
    Delhi Girls Beauty
    Girls Images Gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Whats'app

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!