“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, May 27, 2016

Painting and stitching

I finished a small project this past week with painting and stitching and it was so fun!!

Earlier this month I watched  Joanne Sharpe on The Quilt Show (show from 2015) and I wanted to try some fun projects!  Then I discovered she has a new book and ordered it and the Dye-na-flow paints from Amazon.
 I wasn't sure what I wanted to do....so I just started and made a heart...then I went from there.  Then I did some stitching and so fun....

 I put this photo on instagram several weeks ago and I thought I was done with it...I just cut off the edge and decided to leave it bare..........then.......
I decided I needed to add something to the edge.  I used a heart decorative stitch.

There is an online class to go with this book that is available by Joanne Sharpe and it is called
Paint, Stitch, Play!

Linking to crazymomquilts   finish it up Friday
Linking to Freemotion by the River Linky Tuesday

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I bought a bunch of Dye-na-flow dyes last winter and still haven't used them. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie....this is so much fun. I really like combining painting, stamping and stitching!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!