“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, June 10, 2016

Charm Box quilt mini

 I finished this cute little charm box quilt that I started in January....hanging in my kitchen!
Fat Quarter Shop showed the top 10 videos from 2015 and this was one of them.
 I used calico days mini charms and fabric by Lori Holt.
 I did hand quilting on most of it and FMQ heart leaves on the border,
Here is how the top looked when I finished it in January...very quick and fun.  I changed the measurements so it is not exactly like the free pattern.  It finishes at 15x15.

Linking with crazymomquilts finish it up Friday
and freemotion by the river Linky Tuesday

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute mini quilt, very nice, love the bright colors and the striped border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!