“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, January 2, 2012

SPBB #7 #8 and #9

Before I put things away from Christmas I took some photos of projects I did before blogging... the first one is a 10" pillow I made in the 70s or 80s....
Next is a quilt I started in Nancy Fisher's class in 1993.... it is called strips and squares.... it is hand quilted... finally finished it 5 years ago after a lot of years of not quilting....
this table topper is 10" string blocks... four put together and used the serger to do the edge... I probably did this in 2007... that is about when I started quilting again after a long break of doing other crafts....
here is the same table topper taken at night with the ceramic tree lights on... I wil keep looking for more SPBB (some projects before blogging).... Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to look back on your projects and admire them? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects. It is fun to see all those projects that are done and being used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Caryl--sure to be enjoyed for generations. That must be a wonderful feeling. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!