“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FIU weekend

Pat Sloan is having a UFO party on Quilt Mashup Forum and that has inspired me to check out those projects I need to finish up. I am working on a Nancy Halvorsen Be Attitudes mini quilt. I started it in January 2009! I bought the book and the kit in April 2008 in Deer Lodge, Montana at Quilter's Corner.
This is the first one I have started in the book. I also bought kits for Feb, March, Oct and Dec.
I at least hope to get this mini quilt done and hung in January. This weekend I hope to identify more of my projects to finish and get them on my list for 2012. Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. Pat Sloan's finish-it-up "event" gave me enough of a kick in the pants to get the binding on a UFO and get it washed and dried and now it is all crinkly and I have it over my lap as I'm typing on the computer....love having it done!!! :) I hope you get your Be Attitudes quilt done in January....I've seen some completed ones and they are all very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that quilt. I have one of her quilts that has been in a project box for quite a while now.
    This FIU weekend I am focusing on a stack of quilts that had bindings on but not stitched down by hand yet. Sure would feel good crossing them off the 'list'.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!