“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, December 11, 2011

SPBB #6

Here is another project I did before I started my blog. I had a photo of it last year with my decorations but not about Sweet Trimmings. This was part of the Cross Country Christmas blog hop in November 2009. The design is Gudrun's of GE Designs and the free pattern is on her blog Gudrun's World and here is where you can find her post about Sweet Trimmings.
This is a close up of the top of the wall hanging. It was a lot of fun to make. Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognized it! Cute little tree. So many great projects, not enough time toget to all of them. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!