“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #55

March Madness is over and I will get back to a goal list to publish!!

This is To-Do Tuesday #55 I will be linking with Chris Knits

Here is a page from one of my little books I made from a class by Joanne Sharpe from the Art Sparks I class on ruzuku


I haven't been doing very much creative over the past few weeks and I felt this is a great quote to share!

The next photo is a wood shelf that was my dad's and was one of those "some day" projects.  After 30 years it is time to hang it!  It had a mirror and instead I covered a cardboard with fabric.  (I drew a flower on paper and then copied on printer fabric....but I didn't like it.)  I will tape/pin notes and photos in this area.  And keep really light things in the pocket.  The bottom dowel will be for little mini quilts I make and change out with my whims!  Right now I looped some fabric and pinned a mug rug I made several years ago.


Here is the side view hanging on the wall 

To-Do Tuesday week of April 6 through April 12:

  1. Finish the quilting on my log cabin runner
  2. Work on at least one sewing/quilting project every day
  3. Watercolor painting on papers and/or fabric every day

FYI.............I have had email notifications when I comment on blogs:
Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

I have changed some things.  I had changed my default browser to Microsoft Edge and I had other issues and I thought that might be the problem...........so I changed back to Google Chrome.  It is still happening but not with everyone!!
I was also hacked on FB Messenger and Instagram.  Crazy world!!  I was glad I had people notify me so I could report it.  

Go check out the link above for the projects for this week and see what everyone is doing!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet heirloom. It's perfect for displaying small projects! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!