“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, May 29, 2014

scrappy log cabin mini

 This is a 12 x 12 tabletopper (candlemat placemat) I finished this week....
I have a lot of strips I cut with my GO cutter of really old fabrics and some newer fabrics too...
 I did straight quilting starting with the first block next to the center and just kept going around in a
continuous line.  I used varigated thread.
 The back is Susan Winget fabric from many years ago....
 I made some more blocks and will probably make a quilt of these blocks with sashing...
 Another one....these are 12 ½" blocks unfinished....
In this block I am just going to continue adding more to it.....
So easy and so fun........
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

Linking to Linky Party Tuesday, finish it up Friday and Link a Finish Friday

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The Susan Winget backing fabric looks like something I might have had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopping over from Finished Friday from Richard and Tanya's quilts. lovely work, stop by my blog for giveaway and lovely baby.. I love my grandbabies, I made a wall quilt for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a log cabin fanatic, and these colors are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks, Caryl! Looks like you were having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blocks! They're going to make a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!