“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #22

I skipped several weeks with my weekly goals...took a break.

This is my 22nd week of linking with Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday.


The last time I wrote my goals....it was to watch a lot of Bluprint classes...
AND that is what I have been doing.  I was downloading some and watching and watching and taking notes because the end of my subscription was coming.  AND there is no word yet when Bluprint will end.

To my surprise several days ago my subscription renewed....for another year!  

To-Do Tuesday for the Week of June 16 through June 22:
  1. Finish the B blocks on the Hope quilt and decide on the layout
  2. FMQ on the yellow brick road quilt
  3. Work on the dolphin tablerunner
  4. Work in my creative journal and Joanne Sharpe classes
  5. Make some more blocks for scrappy around the cabin quilt
Here is the photo of some of the blocks spread on the table with the dolphin tablerunner laying on top......


Be sure to see what everyone else is doing and join in the fun!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! No way - they renewed your BluPrint subscription?!! I hope they refunded your money. Good luck with your list this week and thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to have a renewal on my Bluprint subscrption....but I expect to get a refund prorated when they close down. I have soooo many classes I want to watch...so I am glad they renewed!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!