“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #23 and Hope quilt


My 23rd week of linking to Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday

To-Do Tuesday for the Week of June 16 through June 22:
  1. Finish the B blocks on the Hope quilt and decide on the layout yes
  2. FMQ on the yellow brick road quilt yes
  3. Work on the dolphin tablerunner yes
  4. Work in my creative journal and Joanne Sharpe classes yes
  5. Make some more blocks for scrappy around the cabin quilt yes
1 I have the Hope blocks on some batting and decided on the design layout without paying much attention to colors...just alternating the A and B blocks.  I think this is the layout I will use.
2  To the yellow brick road quilt....I added easy peasy flower by Lori Kennedy that she had on her blog this week.  It is fun to do.
3  To the dolphin runner...I have the cornerstones and sashing rows done and pinned ready to add.
4  I finished pages in my creative journal and the Joanne Sharpe 2020 Artfully Inspired Life book..
5  I finished 5 more scrappy strips around the cabin blocks and not all are squared because of all different size blocks.  I will square them when I put all of them together.  I have a total of 50 done......not sure how many more I will make.

To-Do Tuesday for the Week of June 23 through June 30:
  1. Finalize the Hope quilt placement of blocks and sew them together.
  2. Do more FMQ on yellow brick road quilt
  3. Complete dolphin runner top and start FMQ
I am linking to Roseanne's

Be sure to see what everyone else is doing and join in the fun!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Caryl! Ooh, I love the layout you chose for your Hope blocks. I enjoy Lori Kennedy - I'll have to pop over and see her easy peasy flowers. I'm always looking to expand my FMQ repertoire. Thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a good week checking off all the boxes! Good luck with this next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki...and good luck to you and all your projects. I can't stop thinking about your spiral runners..I need to make one!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!