“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Log Cabin Loonies Linky Party week 7

 Another week of making log cabin blocks with JulieKQuilts quiltalong!!  Now I have 70 of the tiny 4½" blocks using 1" strips!  I like this design with the blocks and I am not sure how many more blocks I will make and not sure what the design will be when I finally finish making blocks??  I am just loving making these blocks and having a blast!
I got out some of my fall tablerunners and placemats and decided I needed a center mat to go with the placemats I made several years ago with Awesome fabric by Sandy Gervais.  Now it is ready to quilt and finish.  I am jumping between new projects and working on UFOs....variety is great! 

I am so happy to welcome fall and cooler weather...it was way too hot here this summer!

Linking  juliekquilts  http://juliekquilts.blogspot.com/2018/09/log-cabin-loonies_25.html
               Linky Tuesday  Freemotion by the River
https://conniekresin.com/2018/09/linky-tuesday-september-25th.html

Smiles and hugs....Caryl
   

5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!