“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Log Cabin Loonies Linky Party Week 4

 Another week of our log cabin loonies quilt along and now I have 27 blocks done.  The photo shows some of them laid out.
 My system of stacking in stages and each one waiting for the next strip to be sewn on and get moved to the next stack!  It is fun to have this system!  In an earlier post I showed the strips in groups waiting to be used.  Now.....this is so fun and I think more people should join in this fun!!
I won a gift from Julie in a drawing and look at those beautiful fabrics and great thread!  Thank you again Julie!!  I have started using some of this fabric in these log cabin blocks.

Linking to juliekquilts and Freemotion by the River

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. I love your blocks...so glad you received your gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, these are so gorgeous--and what a lovely gift...i am really enjoying this Sew Along...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!