“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, May 4, 2018

Another Christmas mini quilt and a challenge block

 I finally finished this block.  It is from Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge.  I have pressed some seams to the side and some open.  There are a lot of bulky seams in this and I remember a  trick I learned to flatten the seams is to spray and then they will iron flat.  I am not taking these seams out.....I am practicing to be perfectly imperfect and not rip out any seams unless absolutely necessary!
 Here is another Christmas mini quilt front and back that I finished today.

I really enjoy walking foot quilting......I have probably said that hundreds of times!! 

Linking to finish it up Friday and Linky Tuesday.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!