“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Summer Goals Challenge

On the WW site today I heard about a challenge starting June 1 for three months.

I am posting here in case there is anyone interested in this challenge.  It doesn't have to be about weight...it could be fitness or anything.  Just a way to get some inspiration and motivation and to add accountability to the mix always helps.

There is a blog about it and here is the article

It is the 90 day Summer Sizzle Challenge at Mindful Sparkles blog

I plan to have some goals...step goals and WW points goals and journaling goals.  I will be posting on WW Connect and in my FB Daily Challenges group.

I might have some quilting goals too....but I don't want to overload myself as I have recently joined several creative journaling groups in addition to my online classes.

Check it out and let me know if you are going to do this.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!