“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

progress with projects

I started this project last year with Sarah and her FYB Makealong.... I put it away and have done other things.... Last week I finished the red stitching with my Tuesday night group... I had some leftover KiwiBerry Bali strips from another quilt... No measuring...I just put them on the borders... then I did some machine quilting.... I want to put something in the middle???... like buttons...can't remember what I thought of last year.... Also not sure how to quilt around the words??... any suggestions would be welcomed...
This is the baby quilt ready to quilt... not sure how I am quilting it yet... I know it will have words sewn in.... precious and other sweet words.... Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. Your little quilt is cute. Love the "QD".
    You could cross hatch around the words. Or stipple. Or do kinda like a scallop around the words and echo quilt . Just some ideas.
    The zebra and pink quilt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby quilt and the stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are very cute!
    I would just do an all-over something small over the stitchery... some kind of small leaves or just meandering doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!