“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April FMQ Challenge

This month's tutorial is by Don Linn. I had some difficulties with this! Lesson learned.....the end product is only as good as the tracing of the design! I didn't have a hoop large enough....didn't pull the tulle tight enough in the hoop....AND I used an old air erasable fabric marking pen!! I put the tracing very lightly on my fabric.....so when I started quilting the lines were disappearing....I had to stop and take out some stitches and remark and then stitch again.....not a good situation. Anyway....this is my entry and I learned a lot from this. If I do this again I will get the products I need so the result will be better. Go to Sew Cal Gal blog and check out the tutorial and see what everyone has done....some gorgeous stuff by others in the challenge. Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. A mí me parece que vale la pena tener los materiales necesarios pues es una técnica realmente buena. Te ha quedado muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a good job to me!! Keep stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!