“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, April 22, 2012

favorite recipes

Easy Blackberry Cobbler.... this is a recipe I pinned on my pinterest recipes board... it is very delicious and soooo easy...
Chicken Enchiladas my own recipe.... a family favorite... here is how I make it: mix in a bowl 40 oz refried beans, 16 oz light sour cream, can FF cream of chicken soup, 4 oz diced green chiles, taco seasoning mix and about 1 pound diced chicken. You will also need 8 flour tortillas, and shredded cheese 3-4 cups. I use nonfat cheese for most of it and regular cheddar on top. In a large dish layer flour tortillas, refried bean mixture and shredded cheese and repeat the layers. Bake at 400 for 70 minutes with foil on top the first half.
I usually serve the enchiladas with a salad... this one has pear, apple, romaine and craisins...
AND For other meals we like to have roast vegetables... there are many different combinations and all delicious... 425 oven to make them yummy....
Crash Hot Potatoes.... these are on my pinterest recipe board.... very delicious and very easy... So...there are some of our favorite foods that I have photographed lately... Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMM! You are making my hungry and I just finished dinner a little while ago. They all look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!