“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #14

This is my 14th week of linking with Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday.

Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do Tuesday for Week of March 31 through April 6:
  1. Do more Stitch Meditations yes
  2. Do more FMQ on the yellow brick road quilt 
  3. Work on online class lessons yes
  4. Spend time each day in my creative journal yes
1 I did 2 more zen stitching and my last blog post describes this one that I finished yesterday.  
This is #14 and the last blog post has a photo of #13

The next photo is the first mask that I finished yesterday and it is from the Jenny Doan tutorial.  In that last blog post I listed some links to some tutorials for mask making.
2 I did not work on any FMQing
3 and 4 I worked on these two goals.  I did post a page in one of my FB groups

To-Do Tuesday for Week of April 7 through April 13:
  1. Do more stitch meditations
  2. Work on at least one of my sewing/quilting projects every day
  3. Paint..journal...document in my creative journal and 2020 Artfully Inspired Life journal every day

I am linking to  Roseanne's  linky #35

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! Nice job on last week's list. Your masks look great. Good luck with this week's list and thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!