“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Slow Sunday Stitching

Today was a rainy day and good to stay inside and stitch or paint or cook.  I did all three of these.

I am linking this post to Slow Sunday Stitching.. 


The stitching I did was from a project I started last year and it is from a Bluprint class by Suzy Williams.  I blogged about it last year.  It is in the class
Fabric Play:  Sewing Mojo Minis 
and I really like that class.  I watched it yesterday again and decided I wanted to make more of the minis.....THEN I remembered I didn't ever finish the hand stitching on one from last year.  It is an asymmetric log cabin mini. So I am enjoying this stitching today.


Happy  Easter everyone....we had a low key day.  We did some texting with the family and I looked at some old photos.  I made meatball pasta tonight....so easy and so yummy!


I am linking to Kathy's Quilts Slow Sunday Stitching

Be sure to see what everyone else is doing

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness that food photo made my mouth water! Looks so delicious!
    I am getting tired of eating my own food and must figure out some new recipes.
    Enjoy your hand stitching... that is a perfect project to enjoy!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy for your comments. Yes...that pasta was delicious and I am cooking a lot more these days! And making things with leftovers for other meals! I really like my little improv mini....and I want to just make more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!