“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #16

This is my 16th week of linking with Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday.

Here is my list from last week and my progress
To-Do Tuesday for Week of April 14 through April 20:
  1. Make a decision of what to do with these two mini quilts.  And possibly make two more from the series in the class (4 different mini quilts in the series) yes
  2. Work on at least one sewing/quilting project every day.yes
  3. Work in my creative journal and online class projects every day.yes
1 I decided to make the larger of the mini quilts from the online class into a wallhanging and I have the binding and backing picked out.  The smaller one will be a mug rug and I will not be making the other two mini quilts in the series at this time.

2 I worked on making masks and here is a photo with me wearing one of them.  We wear them on our walks in the neighborhood.
I also made several more Stitch Meditations

For my zen stitching I love going to my scraps of fabric and in less than a minute I find scraps that want to be together.  Then my needle leads the way in stitching........and the running stitch seems to win out.  But I like it!

3 Here are two pages that I finished....I am behind in this creative journal!  But I have worked on it and the online class journal every day and I am making some progress.  

To-Do Tuesday for the Week of April 21 through April 27:
  1. Work on the mini quilt from the online class quilting and binding.
  2. FMQ the yellow brick road quilt and practice FMQ on other projects...for at least 4 days this week.
  3. Work on at least one of my other quilt projects and maybe start another quilt from my list to make.
I am linking to  Roseanne's    Linky #37

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Caryl! Great job on your to-do list this past week. Your daily journal amazes me - it looks like it has lots of fun details about all the haps. Love the zen stitching as well - I love to hear that you're listening to the fabric to advise you on how to proceed. Take care and good luck with this week's list. Thanks so much for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne! I have a lot of fun things I like to do and hard to keep up with the journal pages! hugs

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!