“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #15

This is my 15th week of linking with Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday.

Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do Tuesday for Week of April 7 through April 13:
  1. Do more stitch meditations yes
  2. Work on at least one of my sewing/quilting projects every day yes
  3. Paint..journal...document in my creative journal and 2020 Artfully Inspired Life journal every day yes
1 I did one more zen stitching......#15 Stitch Meditation
I used some pieces from mask making....and I made 4 masks this past week.  I will make more....we gave one to a neighbor and I am not sure how many more to make.  I am going to try a different pattern.

2  I worked on a sewing/quilting project every day and I like that I wasn't specific in this goal!!  I like to work on a lot of different projects. 
Several days ago I stitched on a project from last year because I wanted something to hand quilt.  I mentioned it in my last blog post with a photo.  It is from a Bluprint class by Suzy Williams.  It is about making mini quilts and using an improv style following her guidelines.  They were supposed to be similar in size to group them in a wall hanging...but I made the second one too large.  She just frames her little minis with the batting showing and no back.  

3  I did work in my creative journal and worked on online class projects every day.

Here is a photo I took today (tiny more quilting done of the one on the left since Sunday post) of the 2 mini quilts from the Bluprint class.
The one on the left is asymmetrical log cabin and I kept making my strips too large and it got larger than the first one!  These are both very fun little quilts to make.

To-Do Tuesday for Week of April 14 through April 20:
  1. Make a decision of what to do with these two mini quilts.  And possibly make two more from the series in the class (4 different mini quilts in the series)
  2. Work on at least one sewing/quilting project every day.
  3. Work in my creative journal and online class projects every day.
I liked those goals from last week.....so I am repeating 2 and 3 same as last week!!

I am linking to  Roseanne's      Linky #36

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! You did really great on your to-do list from last week. I am so impressed that you are able to work on a project every day. I would love to say I did that as well but alas that is not true. Maybe this week! Good luck with this week's list and thank you for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne.....I do like to do something creative every day and I have a LOT of things to choose from to work on all the time!

      Delete
  2. Because you I had to check out Suzy's class last night! I really liked the pillow she did. Thanks for the heads up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki........I just really like the Bluprint classes.....so many to choose and watch!! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!