“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

I had to start another Kawandi quilt....several days without hand stitching and I needed a hand stitching project!  I wonder what this one will be like.......as I search for fabrics to add to this little quilt.

And I finished this little Stitch Meditation today.  I was looking for fabric scraps for the Kawandi quilt and the orange rectangle wanted to be in a stitch meditation.  OK...I will start one of those...it has been awhile since I did one.  The selvage piece wanted to be in it also...OK...so I needed one more piece and the dot fabric was sitting there.  I like the zen stitching with no plan.


I am linking to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2020/10/slow-sunday-stitching.html

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. I too adore stitching with no plan. I so love going with the flow, not quite knowing where the path will lead. Your new Stitch Meditation is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And they are very fun to do....reminds me I need to get back doing them again!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!