“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Log Cabin Loonies Linky Party Week 3

 Oh what fun to make these cute little blocks!  And there are so many different layouts to use.
Such a fun quilt along.........be sure to check juliekquilts to read more about this quilt along.
I have been posting about my system for making these little gems!  See previous posts.
And I am also working on some little HST mats.  Photo of one of my favorite things....walking foot quilting next to seams!  More about these in my next blog post later this week.

Linking to juliekquilts    and    Freemotion by the River

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

8 comments:

  1. I love your darling little blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and all because of your log cabin loonies quilt along!!

      Delete
  2. I agree...making those little blocks is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little log cabins are certainly fun to make. I only need four more for my pillow, but I see more in my future when I do another fabric pull.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!