“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July

Yesterday I started a patriotic quilt............In the photo on my iPad is a quilt I saw on Friday....
AND I couldn't stop thinking about that quilt.... blog by Melissa Corry @ Happy Quilting.........
Link to her blog post is here ........... check it out....

I am using Amanda Jean Nyberg's pattern from Sunday Morning Quilts....
Scrapper's Delight is the name of the quilt in the book.......

I am pulling from my stash....reds...blues...whites...creams....golds...and maybe some others......
           some fabrics with stars....flags....dots....etc..........
I started making the quarter log cabins..........soooooooooooooo fun!
I am not using the method where you make regular log cabin blocks and cut in fourths...

I have always liked log cabin quilts.....but now even more that I am a Log Cabin Loonie!!

Smiles and hugs......Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Love it, thanks for sharing! Happy 4th to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book. I love your fabrics and can not wait to see this quilt progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth....this will be another log cabin quilt project that I work on and post on full moon days!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!