“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, July 8, 2016

friendship bag for my markers and pens

 I made a friendship bag using the tutorial from Rachel at psiquilt.......
I made it to hold some of my markers and pens that I need when I am working at the kitchen table or other spots in the house doing coloring books...or my lettering journal...or creative journals...or cardmaking...etc.....
 This is the second friendship bag I have made....the first one I made in November 2014....
I used First Crush fabric for this one....
oops.....I did not notice until I took the photo...the writing is upside down!!
I didn't think it through when I placed the strips to the center piece.........
 Here is the piece ready to be quilted....
 I did line quilting on this one with my walking foot.......
I used Bosal for the batting....it is sturdy and the bag stands up good....
This was really fun to make and the directions are very good.........

I am linking to finish it up Friday........crazy mom quilts
and Linky Tuesday........Freemotion by the River

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Great little bag and perfect to hold those markers ...or other little things you need when you are working.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!