“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, April 5, 2014

5 by 5 dark red mini

 Here is a tabletopper using the same design as a previous mini I made using squares and 4 patches.
 It started as this in February using the same fabric in the square as in 2 of the 4 patch colors.
 I drew out a plan of machine quilting to have a step by step to follow.
For the border I used a curvy line #4 on my Bernina and 2 by 2.
This is very fun and easy and I am using up older fabric and mixing with newer fabrics.
Will link to finish it up Friday....I finished this yesterday.
Be creative every day....life is short!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

I am adding this post to Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River

7 comments:

  1. Nice. I like that curvy stitch you used on the border.
    I am working (or trying to) on UFOs. Also trying to keep up with some WIP before they become UFOs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tabletopper. And I really like the curvy quilting you did in the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little mini quilt and the quilting is perfect for the design!! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great table topper and I love that wavy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. The wavy stitch is great - your corners are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this one. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!