“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, April 5, 2014

5 by 5 dark red mini

 Here is a tabletopper using the same design as a previous mini I made using squares and 4 patches.
 It started as this in February using the same fabric in the square as in 2 of the 4 patch colors.
 I drew out a plan of machine quilting to have a step by step to follow.
For the border I used a curvy line #4 on my Bernina and 2 by 2.
This is very fun and easy and I am using up older fabric and mixing with newer fabrics.
Will link to finish it up Friday....I finished this yesterday.
Be creative every day....life is short!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

I am adding this post to Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River

6 comments:

  1. Nice. I like that curvy stitch you used on the border.
    I am working (or trying to) on UFOs. Also trying to keep up with some WIP before they become UFOs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tabletopper. And I really like the curvy quilting you did in the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little mini quilt and the quilting is perfect for the design!! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great table topper and I love that wavy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. The wavy stitch is great - your corners are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this one. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!