“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Madness

March Madness is here.....we are cheering on the San Diego Aztecs.  We will be watching a lot of games and I just love college basketball!!!

Today I started a new quilting project.....there is something about a new project to get me excited about quilting again.  I have a lot of WIP to finish later...........

Who else is following the basketball games?  And who are you cheering for?

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. I really only enjoy basketball live so I don't follow March madness at all. I am working on some quilts though..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego Aztecs and Iowa State Cyclones are both in the final Sweet Sixteen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!